Exol Lubricants is the largest independent lubricants company in the UK, manufacturing and supplying a range of lubricants and associated products to industry, agriculture, transport, automotive and garage sectors.
Of all the Lubricant manufacturers Exol offer the greenest logistics movements throughout the UK. Here’s a breakdown of how they work;
- Exol Hull – 14 million litre storage capacity on the East Coast.
- Raw materials shipped from Europe in to Hull in 6 million litre loads.
- Raw materials shipped by canal barge from Hull to Rotherham in 500,000ltr loads.
Equivalent to 18 road tankers, the most efficient method of moving base oil.
- Exol Rotherham – 5 million litre storage for base oil, additives & finished product.
- Exol Wednesbury – 2.5 million litre storage of finished products for packaging and distribution.
We supply a number of oils and lubricants for multiple industries. Drop us a message via our contact form for more information.